Saturday, June 22, 2013

beaches and big girl beds

After one morning of trying to use my phone to take pictures at the beach, I got a waterproof disposable one. It was so windy, the lens was quickly covered in salt and sand, so the pictures look a little blurry. But, thats better than having my phone destroyed from salt spray! 

hanging out on the porch swing underneath the house. There is also a hammock, and a dock onto the canal, from which Patrick went crabbing. He caught some that we had for supper :-). 



the condo is one block from the beach, so we just carried the chairs and toys out there, it is very convenient, and not too many people. 





Caroline was not afraid of the waves at all. I would prefer her to be a little more scared, because she didnt want to hold anybody's hand! When whichever adult who happened to be trying to wrangle her at the time lost their grip on her arm, she would just go right under, then pop back up and sputter a little. But it didnt seem to bother her. 


Charlie, our cautious one, really enjoyed splashing in the shallow water, jumping in waves with me, and collecting snails. 



Yes, here it is: the requisite potty picture. But i promise, this is the last of this kind of thing from the Crisp family. We have no more babies. She is definitely not potty trained, but she constantly takes her diaper off and runs around half naked, so i thought we should start soon. As I am tired of cleaning up her messes!



My baby also just learned how to climb out of her crib, and had so much fun doing it, it took 3 hours to get her to bed. Seeing as how she will be 2 in a few weeks, I had to acknowledge it was time for her to get out of the crib. We had a fruitful morning garage saleing , and got this bed for her. I dont really want any more babies, but it does make me kind of sad! 

Since the day that crib came in the mail 6 years ago, Patrick has put it together and taken it apart countless times! I remember having it all set to go, in Hannah's nursery in Longview TX, before she was born. The anticipation. The crib hasn't hardly gone empty one night in 6 years, when one grew out of it, the next one went in. I dont know whether to grieve the loss of that season of my life, or be glad I am getting more sleep these days. Both? 

14 comments:

  1. wanna taste her toddler cunt

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to gently rub my cock on her little pussy and squirt my cum all over it before using it as lube to slowly push my way into her little butt

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to have sex with your daughter so bad little girl butts and pussies were made for my cock. I want to watch you squirt your cum in her before i livk it out and have sex with her after you

    ReplyDelete
  4. would tell her go lie down
    then I will take off her pants and rub them.
    the bed creaks as she moves slowly.
    then I go down and lick her, put a little vibrator in and she can't keep still.
    the bed creaked in her rhythm .. faster and faster.
    Legs wanted to spread as wide as they could go then I took my hard cock and put it inside her and then we fucked
    the cot wobbled .. and then I pulled him out and syringe in her wide open mouth

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah. She would SO fun to train and sexulize. Get her hooked on orgasms and cum

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to have sex with your daughter it probably would feel so good. How much fun is to fuck her little ass and cunt.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm a proud pedo. pedo pride 4 ever.

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice little cunt she has

    ReplyDelete
  9. https://lighte28.de/invite/i=25233

    ReplyDelete
  10. https://harangu89e.de/invite/i=38497
    Good cp
    Use username: gmanii
    Password: gmanii123

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry wrong link. Use this one
      https://harangu89e.de/invite/i=149
      Good cp
      Use username: gmanii
      Password: gmanii123

      Delete
  11. https://bombing62.de/invite/i=102041
    Great cp boys and girls
    Use username: gmanii
    Password: gmanii123

    ReplyDelete
  12. https://suny4a.kz/invite/i=73738

    ReplyDelete
  13. If you want to trade pics or videos of kids contact the session code i will post at the end of this coment it is famili pics for famili pics or of random or random and you has to start sending


    055ab0e4401426e68a4e8a0923da078f76a7f26bab9c77ec35f494c09ca5acb217

    ReplyDelete